Thursday, 7 April 2011

Musings from the fifth floor.




Okay so here goes my first post, I had lots of witty and interesting things to say but suddenly I am left speechless (no mean feat for someone who never shuts up) but anyhow I will attempt to get a few things down.
Things you should know about me:

  • I am one year off thirty this summer and although I'm not obsessed with aging (I don't look too bad I suppose) I am however, a tad obsessed with those things we think we should have done already, like backpacking around South America, slamming tequila in the roughest parts of Mexico, writing a novel, shagging Jamie Foxx, you know that sort of thing.
  • I live in the north of england with my partner in one of the nicer northern cities.
  • He has a teenage son, who, I am rather reluctantly (but trying) to be responsible for in some way.
  • I have a kitty, who, on bad days usually gets to hear my pent up frustration more than most.
  • I am a trainee counsellor (no I won't analyze you, you have my word on that.)
  • I smoke, probably too much.
  • I'm a bit of a feminist.
  • I'm a quater spanish, so it's not entirely unheard of for me to throw things during heated discussions.
So now that the introductions are over I hope to get to know a few of you, I will be searching blogs and following my favourites, any tips would be greatly appreciated, it's kinda scary being a blogging novice. Enjoy your day/week/evening wherever you are :)


Image - sweettalkonthespot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...